Easymoves’ flexible storage solutions have been developed to provide the most convenient, safe and secure storage available and this section provides all the information you need to know when choosing to store.
In today’s moving market, storage has an increasingly important role to play. It can mean the difference between keeping and losing a sale.
Placing your goods into storage, at even the shortest of notice and for as long as necessary, allows you total flexibility. It will enable you to move out on time and let your buyers move in and preserve the chain.
Reasons to store:
- If you need a ‘stop gap’ during the move process.
- If you are moving into rented accommodation prior to purchasing a new home.
- If you are renovating, building or decorating and need to store items to create space.
- If you are working from home and require convenient storage of documents and items.
- If you are renting your home and want to keep your possessions safe and secure.
Do you need help to present your home to its best advantage while selling your home? To find out more about more about our cost effective, short term ‘De-Clutter’ Service simply fill on our quick and easy online enquiry form or give us a call.
Business storage and distribution services
Easymove offers professional storage and distribution services to companies across the UK. To find out more about more about our Business Storage and Distribution Services simply fill on our quick and easy online enquiry form or give us a call.
Easymove self store
Self Store is a convenient way to store items for which you need regular access. Easymove has its Self Store site based in Swindon town centre just 5 minutes from J16 of the M4 motorway. To find out more about more about our Self Store solutions simply fill on our quick and easy online enquiry form or give us a call. .